2008 Summer Vacation
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Last Day Of School
Today is the last day of the 2008 school year. Going to go to Old Greenwich after school with friends. Can't wait till Preston comes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
External Links
Pictures
(New Site!)
Videos
Twitter
About Me
eli8527
I go to EMS. I enjoy having fun, doing funny things, and watching funny videos. I LOVE taking pictures for some random reason I can't figure out. And, watermelons are my favorite fruit. But, bananas are tastey too!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(53)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(26)
▼
June
(13)
Hola From Beijing!
Track My Plane
Wall-E And China
Pictures From Preston's Visit
Wall-E On Friday
Long Time No Post.
Preston's Visit
Pictures From The Last Day Of School
No More SCHOOL!!!!
Last Day Of School
Fun With SODA!!!!
An Eric Li Lookalike?
First Post This Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment