2008 Summer Vacation
Saturday, August 9, 2008
You and Me
An awesome song from the Opening Ceremony, You and Me, or, 我和你 (Wo he ni).
Those who want the .mp3 file thingy, I found it on a website:
You and Me
Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
External Links
Pictures
(New Site!)
Videos
Twitter
About Me
eli8527
I go to EMS. I enjoy having fun, doing funny things, and watching funny videos. I LOVE taking pictures for some random reason I can't figure out. And, watermelons are my favorite fruit. But, bananas are tastey too!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(53)
▼
August
(14)
NEW BLOG
School.
My Plans For This Blog
Photos from my trip
I am back.
Goodbye Beijing
Almost Time
Beijing Welcomes You
Tennis
6 More Days
You and Me
8/8/08
Opening Ceremony Rehersal
Henan: The Story
►
July
(26)
►
June
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment