2008 Summer Vacation
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Temporary Picture's Site
This site is temporary, until Preston gets MobileMe, this is the site.
Pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
External Links
Pictures
(New Site!)
Videos
Twitter
About Me
eli8527
I go to EMS. I enjoy having fun, doing funny things, and watching funny videos. I LOVE taking pictures for some random reason I can't figure out. And, watermelons are my favorite fruit. But, bananas are tastey too!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(53)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(26)
What would Hale do??
Yeah So...
Hernan and Olympics
Sanlitun, Wanfujing, and Boating
Airplanes and Friends
Beijing Botanical Gardens
Why China Rocks!
Sanlitun Apple Store Pics Are Now LIVE
Sanlitun Apple Store
China Video's And Twitter
Official Pictures Site
Opinions Please
Postcards
Camera Tests
Olympic Stuff
Cow Farts
Yesterday and Today
6/12/08
My Birthday...
Guess What?
Temporary Picture's Site
Olympic Green At Night
What I've Been Up To The Past Two Days.
What I've Been Doing So Far
Webcam and Stuff
Today, We're Going To Make Some History. (Sort of)
►
June
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment