Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday night, as you should know (if you have been reading my blog), I went to this show that featured 12 acts, that included hoop jumping, and some other cool acts. It was extremely good. My Great-Grandaunt, invited my grandmother and I to there. On the way back, we took the Beijing Subway, which involved a security check (they're really becoming serious about this now). 

Today, I went to my GrandAunt's house, and then we went to this buffet that cost 200 RMB per person. It had a lot of choices that looked good, but tasted horrible. Tonight, I am going to go the the Olympic Green, and hopefully, the lights will be on.

I will be posting photos as soon as Preston gets MobileMe web galleries set up.

1 comment:

Dani said...

i had 2 go thru security @ the Atlanta aquarium and the Coke exhibit
they went thru my purse and the waved a metal detector all around me