Today, my dad and I went to a lot of places. (heh. cheesy) Anyways, we went to Sanlitun because my dad wanted to see the apple store. Video chatted with Preston there, who pointed out that poeple were looking at me and him. Next, we took a bus to Chaoyang Park where we went boating!
In China, anyone is allowed to drive a boat! So, I got to drive it. (And Hale, even if you can't drive a boat, too bad. I always win. ( : ) Anyways, taht took up a good 1 and a half hours. Next, off to Wanfujing Road.
Wanfujing Road, is a GIANT marketplace with TONS of malls at least 3 times the size of the Stamford Town Center. I got a ton of Olympic things (their flagship store is there) and also got a case for my iPhone.
Meanwhile, I am making a list of who to give souveniors to. Tell me if you want me to add you in case I didn't. Just leave a message in the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Driving a boat is fun. I can do it here legally too though. (I have my boating license) :). Have fun in china! see you at school!
can i hav a souvenir? pleeeease? ive always wanted 2 visit China... PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE?
it sounds like ur doing lots of cool stuff!keep me posted!
ps.
daniela scruncheeee hates puppies!
I can imagine:
"Ah, look at the funny little teenager talking to the face of the scrawny little white american."
@jackson: sure.. but is it a motorized boat?
@dani: I think i'll have enuf.
@helendasmellinmelon: Just kepp checking my blog! :)
@hale@ems: are you being racisit? ARE YOU?? ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!
Hhmcflurry (10:50:18 AM): It wasn't racist towards you, if you are thinking that
Hhmcflurry (10:50:42 AM): It is the way that chinese people within their society is portrayed often in America
Hhmcflurry (10:51:04 AM): Due to peoples ignorance and small amount of international knowledge
Hhmcflurry (10:51:11 AM): As with me
Hhmcflurry (10:53:24 AM): But it was based on you saying that people were staring at you and Preston talking in the store
Hhmcflurry (10:53:37 AM): Which they can probably kick you out of the store for.
Hhmcflurry (11:01:25 AM): Noo-noo is the name of the anthromorphic pet vacuum cleaner in Teletubbies
(Taken out of contexts within AIM conversations)
@Hale@Ems: Where are MY REPLIES???
hale...uh...wat was that?
is it alright if im confused?...
Post a Comment