Eric
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Why China Rocks!
Today, I went to a shopping center called Ito Yokado. Apparently, in China, Coca-Cola markets a soda called Smart which comes in a ton of flavors. Apparently, they also sell watermelon flavors. So I bought one and it tasted great. I am writing this in honor of National Watermelon Month! (July) Happy National Watermelon Month everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my!! ito yokado is a japanese famous shopping center chain !!
in china!? cool!
I LOVE SMART WATERMELON! I've had it before in Club Cool in Epcot.
BTW, don't go to the Beijing Shijingshanglala whatever Park. It is a total rip-off of WDW.
@kohei: yeah! its really cool. i looked it up on wikipedia.
@hale@ems: Haha, i saw that sign today coming back from Beijing Botanical Gardens. I am sooo going there and taking TONS of pictures for you to print out and shoot darts at.
ooooo
did u try apple flavored soda?? when i went 2 the one in atlanta 2 weeks ago, they had flavors from all over the world!!!
Post a Comment